Old October 14th, 2008, 10:32 PM posted to rec.travel.air
-hh

Default How much is a First Class Seat worth to you ... per hour?

"Traveller" wrote:

In my view, it's worth the $1000.

That's the conclusion I came to, so made the call last night.
Unfortunately found that it wasn't available across all segments (or
even all segments one-way), so this has just turned into a
hpypothetical exercise for next time.

An 18-hour trip is a monster and you'll have
the added benefit of lounge access, maybe
priority checkin and fast-track security.

Already have Elite status, so the only extra benefit would have been
lounge access. If I really want that, I can buy that for a lot less
than $1K per person.

*What's the routing?

EWR - AMS - DAR*; reverse for the return. Each way starts with an
overnight flight, transfer in AMS, then a daytime flight.

* - one stop at JRO on way down.

-hh