Old September 25th, 2007, 02:01 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Easy Tube route from Heathrow to Liverpool St, London

On Sep 25, 1:36 pm, Calvin Chan wrote:
Hi Folk

My family is travelling to London in a week's time. We are carrying
quite a bit of lugguage, and landing at Heathrow. We are planning to
take the Tube from Heathrow to Liverpool St.

I was told that London Underground network is very complicated, and
the changing of lines may involve lengthy walk and lots of stairs to
climb up and down.

Anyone out there can tell me how I go in changing lines in a easier
way not to involve a lot of walk and stairs?

An easy solution might be to take the Piccadilly Line out of Heathrow
as far as Russell Square (where there is a lift/elevator) and then get
a cab for the fairly short additional distance to Liverpool Street.
The cab should cost under ten pounds.