Old September 25th, 2007, 02:07 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tim C.

Default Easy Tube route from Heathrow to Liverpool St, London

Following up to Calvin Chan :

Hi Folk

My family is travelling to London in a week's time. We are carrying
quite a bit of lugguage, and landing at Heathrow. We are planning to
take the Tube from Heathrow to Liverpool St.

I was told that London Underground network is very complicated, and
the changing of lines may involve lengthy walk and lots of stairs to
climb up and down.

Anyone out there can tell me how I go in changing lines in a easier
way not to involve a lot of walk and stairs?

Rgds

Calvin

visit http://www.thetube.com for tons of info,
but putting in what I think are reasonable options for you (cannot use
stairs, reduced walking etc) for next week, the site always suggests
changing at King's Cross/ST.Pancras

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/use...teDistanc e=1

(sorry long link)
Lifts are available at KK/SP and Liv.St.

If you are ok with one set of steps, then it recommends changing at
Gloucester Rd.
http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/use...teDistanc e=1

Assuming the steps aren't too long, this is the option I'd take, as it's
likely to be less crowded at the change.

--
Tim C.