Old March 31st, 2009, 10:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Default Cruise with Political Comedian Mark Russell

On 3/29/2009 6:42 PM Ajani "tweaked" on too much Starbucks said:
Celebrity Eclipse (sailing from Southampton)
Departing May 21, 2010
11 Night Canary Island Cruise
http://canaryislands.makeswebsites.com/

Special Guest: Political Comedian Mark Russell and Musician Shaun
Barker

Special Amenities:

* $75 per cabin on-board credit
* 1 Bottle of Wine
* Private Cocktail Party
* $25 per person donation to Operation Hope Floats

I thought he was dead. In fact I know he's dead. There was a tribute to
him on Comedy Central the week he died.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera