Old April 3rd, 2009, 08:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Default Cruise with Political Comedian Mark Russell

On 3/31/2009 8:50 PM Brian "tweaked" on too much Starbucks said:
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:28:11 -0700, Ray Goldenberg
wrote:

Hi Brian,

You might want to check your "facts" or your meds. :+)
Mark Russel is alive and well. Here are some of his future
appearances.
http://www.markrussell.net/sched.htm

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

I'm a different Brian. Those people at his shows are going to be
disappointed at his death. G

I got my piano playing comedians mixed up. It was Victor Borge who died.
Mark Russell only "died" in "Variety". :-)

--
________
Brian M. Kochera