Old December 9th, 2003, 12:21 AM
mrtravel

Default Rude Alaska flight attendant

Angelina Cheng wrote:
Thanks for your reply.

I thought it was a language issue, but the other passenger is a
manager of a pharmaceutical company, and she is american. She
approached us and told us what they did to my mom is unacceptable. And
there is no reason what so ever for that attendant to refuse proposal
for putting the bag under seats.

Was your mother in first class? Maybe the other passenger didn't observe
the full incident. Even you thought it might be a language issue, which
is seems to be, because what you have posted doesn't make sense.

1. FA wouldn't let her put bag under seat
2. Other people retrieving bags but FA told your mother she couldn't.

Both of these are normal events. Why would an FA say there was something
wrong when your mother tried to do one of them?