Old July 30th, 2011, 02:07 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.california,alt.security.terrorism
Virgil

Default Gay man arrested after ejaculating during TSA pat-down

In article ,
"Zacharias Mulletstein" wrote:

I'm not a bigot. I'm barely even white. And I have black and gay
frends and even an Asian friend so how can I be racist?

A shame you have only "frends" and no friends.

And I've never seen you take up for Native Americans. Did I just miss it?

There are hundreds of ethic groups which you have never spoken up for,
so that by your own standard, that makes you racist.