Old October 31st, 2005, 02:10 PM
Tim C.

Default Attractions in Ullapool

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:54:15 +0100, Martin wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:34:19 +0100, (The Rev Gaston)
wrote:

Martin wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:33:07 +0100,
(The Rev Gaston)

I am going to Ullapool for a holiday in November and need some
suggestions as what is good to go see and do there!

any suggestions would be appretiated!

Take a drive along the Assynt coast road, stop for a pie in Lochinver.
Climb Stac Polly. Go to Durness. Eat at the Summer Isle Hotel.

Lovely place.

In November? It rains all the time and is dark most of the day.

Of course - it's Scotland!!!

It was the same at the beginning of August, when we had our last and
final never again holiday in Scotland. The rest of Europe was enjoying
one of the hottest summers on record. It was around 30C in N Yorks and
16C in Fort William.

That *was* a heat wave for Fort William. I was there once in July and it
never went over 10C.
--
Tim C.