Old December 4th, 2005, 01:22 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Default Tax info chart by state / city - any pointers?

I'm looking to move and would like a table/chart comparing the taxes in various states.I've "googled", tried Money magazine,
financial websites, federal.org etc and can't find a simple chart or dropdown table with info such as: State Income Tax rate, sales
tax, property tax (by City), excise tax , etc. Ideally a dropdown table so that I could choose, say ... Nevada, So Carolina and
Florida and have all items listed in columns to compare.

Anyone have a good URL with current info ?

Thanks,
Bobb