Old December 4th, 2005, 04:58 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Default Tax info chart by state / city - any pointers?

Have you tried Google with "state tax rates"? Following was the second
entry:
http://taxes.yahoo.com/statereport.html

"- Bobb -" wrote in message
news

I'm looking to move and would like a table/chart comparing the taxes in
various states.I've "googled", tried Money magazine, financial websites,
federal.org etc and can't find a simple chart or dropdown table with info
such as: State Income Tax rate, sales tax, property tax (by City), excise
tax , etc. Ideally a dropdown table so that I could choose, say ...
Nevada, So Carolina and Florida and have all items listed in columns to
compare.

Anyone have a good URL with current info ?

Thanks,
Bobb