Old January 7th, 2004, 05:53 PM
devil

Default Do French Women tend to be less endowed than other Women?

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 09:49:21 -0800, Andromoda893 wrote:

Hello, I have a question for those of you who have been to France. I
have a friend that recently came back from Paris, and she said that
she couldn't find any larger bras to purchase in the lingerie shops. I
remember reading that Anne Cole, a top swimsuit designer saying that
French women, " had short legs and no bosom to speak of, though they
use push-up bras to great advantage."
I have heard that there are some men in France who, (supposedly)
like women with no breast, though I don't if that is really true or
not. Are French women born naturally with this boyish type of figure,
or is it just how french women themselves prefer to look?

Or perhaps they have a healthier diet?

(Putting my male chauvinist hat on: Oversized may have some advantages at
20. But it typically results in disaster at 50...)