Old March 25th, 2009, 07:33 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,rec.photo.digital,uk.politics.misc
William Black

Default life after Windows....

"Lou Ravi" wrote in message

Quite, I've been hearing for years now how Linux is going to take over,
that it's the best things since sliced bread etc. That's tosh, it has a
tiny market share, is not suitable for the average PC user and will never
be anything other than a minority OS for people who like tinkering with
their PCs. I have nothing against it, on the contrary it would perhaps be
good if it was widespread and got people away from MS hegemony but let's
be realistic, it just won't happen.

So.

What do you run on your server?

--