Old June 21st, 2012, 04:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Patricia Martin Steward[_3_]

Default NY cruise terminal

On Wed, 20 Jun 2012 23:55:10 -0400, Steve wrote:
On 5/30/2012 8:13 PM, Dick Miles wrote:
We are arriving a day early for our cruise (June 30).
What is the best method to get a good room rate for a hotel located between the cruise terminal and the theater district?
Any suggested hotels?

Now, keep in mind that I've never stayed over night in NY city in my
life. When ever we go somewhere, I go to priceline, look over what is
available then bid real low on their name your own price section.

I second this suggestion but add that you should read
biddingfortravel.com first -- it's an enormous help.

I have no connection with either website other than satisfied
customer.