Old March 5th, 2012, 04:32 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Upgrade now or wait?

Clay wrote:
Doing a back to back on Freedom of the seas in Nov. Should I upgrade
to a balcony now and try and get a discount when the prices drop, or
wait until a price drop to upgrade?

Without knowing the current prices that is difficult to answer. I have a
similar situation for next December, booked an outside because the balcony
was a lot more. Decided to wait and see if the price drops. But I don't
care that much about having a balcony. It would be nice but an outside
would be fine. If a balcony was very important to me I would have booked
one now.

--
Charles