Old May 29th, 2011, 12:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Patricia Martin Steward[_2_]

Default Passenger missed cruise

On Sat, 28 May 2011 16:16:44 -0500, Janet Wilder
wrote:
On 5/28/2011 2:15 PM, Charles wrote:
Article from Chicago Tribune that was brought to my attention by Becca Love
on another group.

Pitfalls of booking direct with a cruise line instead of a travel agent
and also illustrates why you should travel with a passport and not a
passport card!

http://trib.in/lbCp4G

As I see it, the real pitfall is in not reading the cruise documentation.

Word. Plus, the article doesn't make it clear whether they were
flying on the same day -- only says two flights were delayed. NEVER
fly on the same day. Never never never.

--
We are becoming a country that believes the rich have earned their money but the well educated have not
earned their intellectual superiority. This leads to a nation that idolizes Kardashians.