Old April 27th, 2008, 02:10 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.europe
Roland Perry[_1_]

Default Time to stop flying?

In message 36, at
07:52:00 on Sun, 27 Apr 2008, Joseph Coulter
remarked:

What we concluded was that the £50 ones (like I was suckered into
buying - and a famous brand too) are rubbish, even at the background
noise.

but for reducing engine noise in a plane they are excellent.

But there are more expensive ones which are better. And that we don't
all want to spend quite so much money.

I bought my sennheisser 300

Can't be 300's they are only £30.

(50?)'s on Ebay for about $100 and I love them

Probably 350's then. Currently selling for £150 in online shops, which
is way above my budget. Glad you got a bargain on eBay.

--
Roland Perry