Old March 8th, 2020, 03:09 AM posted to alt.california,rec.travel,rec.travel.cruises,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc
PhantomView

Default Another plague ship lingers off California coast

On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 13:53:42 -0600, "Byker" wrote:

"PhantomView" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 6 Mar 2020 09:57:21 -0600, "Byker" wrote:

What will be the next airline to go belly-up?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJviSh3thsg

We see some of the smaller "discount" carriers already
on the ropes. Nobody wants to be trapped in a metal
tube with a bunch of sick people.

Dennis Prager doesn't seem to mind:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VQR608Xiu0

Boeing must be freaking out. First all those bad planes
and lost customers, now potential customers cannot
afford and do not need a bunch of new planes. My
guess is that it will be about two years before travel
generates enough profits to warrant new aircraft.

And now bad software seems to be the least of their problems:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC29...pnRaVryYIKiLeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjEDJUeUSuo

They saw a market opportunity, so they rushed the things
out as fast as they could ... damn what the engineers were
saying. Business logic, but with THIS kind of product that
can lead to killing a lot of people all at once.

I still cannot believe they had "safety" software that would
actually FIGHT what the pilots were trying to do ....... that
is just unforgivable arrogance. A plane should always,
immediately, do exactly what the pilot is telling it to do !