Old January 14th, 2004, 08:35 AM
Robert Clark

Default Jamaica to Caymans: Modes of Travel?

(JD) wrote in message . com...
While in Jamaica, what are the possible ways to explore the cayman
islands. Is there a short cruise which starts in Jamaica and takes you
to all the 3 cayman islands.

I noticed that none of the big cruise lines start in Jamaica. Are
there any smaller operators that cover Jamaica and neighbouring areas.

Also, is it possible to travel by Ferry from Jamaica to Grand Cayman-
I haven't found any information on such service. By air, it seems that
there are flights between Jamaica and Grand Cayman through the
standard airlines. Where can I find information on possible slots on
charters?

JD

No cruises, you'll have to fly scheduled airlines.
Either Cayman AIreways (
http://www.caymanairways.com), or Air Jamaica
(http://www.airjamaica.com). Both fly regularly to Grand Cayman from
Montego Bay and Kingston