Old March 31st, 2009, 10:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Default Killfile

On 3/27/2009 9:47 AM Susette "tweaked" on too much Starbucks said:
The current thing with Chrissy Cruiser is a good example. �Here we have an
anonymous poster claiming that Ray defamed him/her and demanding an apology.
I'll tell you this... Hell will freeze over and penguins will fart rainbows
before that happens.

--
George Leppla � �http://www.CruiseMaster.com

Dang George

I want to see a Penguin do that! you have me laughing so hard!

Susette
CruiseOutlets and Travel
Woodbury, NJ
www.cruiseoutlets.com
Come join th VIking go Dutch Group 6Dec09

Susette, just rent that Oscar winning DVD about the Emperor Penguins, in
this one you will also see a whole mess of Penguin poop! Also there are
the animated ones about the NYC zoo animals that escape to Zanzibar with
Ben Stiller as the Lion and Chris Rock as the Zebra.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera