Old May 31st, 2004, 05:12 PM
Tom & Linda

Default GGC2005 - Pre-Vote Announcement!!!

"Lloyd Parsons" wrote in message

So how many times has Karen Wheelock posted on rtc?

Sue ---found no posts from Google Groups

I have no idea, nor am I overly concerned with that and neither was the
rest of the committee.

As you should know, it gets increasingly more difficult to get TA's
that will bid at all on the GGC's because of the flame level that
exists primarily here. When we posted for TA's to bid, she was one of
them.

Thanks for asking....

Perhaps next time it might be worth stating up front that the TA's that bid
don't have to be RTCr's. It might generate even more interest. Having the
stipulation, as in the past, that the TA must be an RTC poster reduces the
"pool" of TA's that can bid.

Even though you did get a non-RTC TA to bid this time, maybe if you state up
front that you don't have to be an RTC poster you'll get even more interest
next time.

--Tom