Old January 16th, 2015, 03:11 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jack Campin

Default from Berlin to Prague by car

We are going to fly to Berlin in October, stay a few nights
(probably 4) and were thinking of then driving from Berlin
to Prague

Have you investigated the costs of a one way hire between
Germany and CZ, you might find the costs prohibitive.

Back in the early days of this group, we had a poster who announced
his plan to rollerblade all the way from Paris to Prague. His main
cost was going to be a lot of replacement wheels.

He never reported back, that I noticed anyway.