Old March 31st, 2004, 08:09 PM
Robert Kim

Default Very cheap tickets (truth or myth)?

Hi, all. I heard that it is possible to get very low-cost airplane
tickets on the very day you want to fly. You can't call this in or
reserve a ticket online but I was told you just show up at the check-in
counter and if there is a seat available, you can get a plane ticket very
cheaply. Of course, you take the chance that there are no seats
available but if there are you win.

Is there any truth to this? Has anyone done this? If so, how much of a
discount from the regular fare can you get? TIA.

Bob