Old December 27th, 2003, 09:28 PM
Ronald Olsson

Default Tobago, info for hotels

"Miguel Cruz" skrev i meddelandet
Ronald Olsson wrote:
Iīve been in Tobago many times but I always stay by local friends in

Tobago,
Bon Accord, so I canīt give you first hand info about the hotel itself,

but
I can give you common wellknown iformation as well pictures. I donīt

know
how much information you have, so maybe some of these are already known

by
you. If you want to go for a walk in the nature you eighter have to stay

on
a place from the middle of Tobago and further north, or use a car when

you
want to go somewhere.

There are some buses and it's easy to hitch rides as well. Some people

will
expect a little payment (less than a taxi would).

miguel

Yes Miguel, and thereīs many road-taxis as well, but the majority of the
taxis are between Crown Point and Scarborough. If you are travelling on
other roads you donīt see the taxis so often, even locals sometimes has to
wait long.

And John is going to be in Tobago only five nights, he will use the first
and the last day mostly for travelling from / to the airport, only maximum
four whole days left for vacation. I really donīt think he want to spend
time waiting for a road-taxi or a hitch-ride, never mind how cheap that will
be.

Itīs different when Iīm there, Iīm always there for 5-6 weeks so it doesnīt
matter for me if travelling sometimes take a long time. I walking, go by
bus, road-taxis or by bike. But John, he has in all five nights, thatīs all.

Ronald