Old February 22nd, 2009, 04:36 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.railway,uk.politics.misc,alt.travel.uk.air
Roland Perry[_1_]

Default Ryanair to abolish check-in desks

In message
, at
06:24:07 on Sun, 22 Feb 2009, Neil Williams
remarked:
Came back from Berlin on a very new Ryanair plane last week (first time
I've flown with them in perhaps 15 years) and was very impressed at the
size of the luggage bins (much larger than normal

I thought they were standard 737-800s (on which the bins are slightly
larger than the -300/400/500 series). Have they perhaps specified a
larger-bin variant for their newest planes, I wonder?

I probably meant "larger than an airbus", but it was an -800.
--
Roland Perry