Old July 23rd, 2004, 06:53 AM
Geoff Lowry

Default Virgin Blue baggage and carry-on baggage restrictions ...

If you are immigrating you will find the airlines quite reasonable. When I
immigrated Qantas gave me 200Kg free baggage allowance for my family of four
(10 suitcases).
Just ask for an increased free baggage allowance. You might be surprised.

"4000 psi" nospamever wrote in message

"Geoff McCaughan" wrote in message
4000 psi nospamever wrote:

we anticipate 3 ticketed passengers with 2 bags per passenger ... each

bag
at 30 kg, which makes our SYD-OOL flight ungodly expansive due to too

much
luggage ... it seems almost funny that our fair is priced at $66 AUD

per
person (plus tax) and the excess luggage will be approx $200 AUD per

person
... hard to believe!

Three people each carrying 60kg of baggage, what are you bringing, a
complete set of mechanics tools plus the kitchen sink?

Seriously, take less.

from your lips to my wife's ears ... we're migrating and she insists on
bringing the world ... i told we're going to the land of plenty, but will
she listen )