Old July 21st, 2008, 12:18 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Default ****ty exchange rate, any place in europe worth visiting?

grusl wrote:

"David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)" wrote in message
Markku Grönroos wrote:

"grusl" kirjoitti
.. .

"Tim C." wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 07:06:10 +0100, Mike..... wrote:

After the exchange rate, what problems are you expecting?

Euro 5 for a half litre beer in France and Italy. That's horrific in
my
book.

Especially as neither country knows anything about beer. Drink wine.

What an odd remark! And very untrue also.

Espoecially if you use it as a mixer with voddy!

What? Vodka and beer?

If you're Markkku, sure! I think I climed over him a few times on my
recent trip...

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate -www.davidhorne.net
(email address on website) "If people think God is interesting, the