Old August 8th, 2004, 03:53 AM
Dillon Pyron

Default Clueless first-timer needs advice about cruises please

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 16:12:02 GMT, "Tom & Linda"
wrote:

"RTCReferee" wrote in message
Bob Thomas wrote:

Troll: One who disagrees with RTCReferee (Oxford dictionary)

I've never met or seen a living troll, darn it, 'cause I'll bet they are

cute,

NOT according to Tolkein.

Hobbits are cute. Trolls are not.

I agree, trolls are nasty. We're about to get a bunch of troll roads
here in Austin. I refuse to pay a troll. It's outrageous. The worst
part is, they'll all be electronic.

Oh wait, that's toll. Never mind.

--Tom

but I don't mind disagreement, and if you may recall, I'm not the first to
suggest that you (by your behavior at the time) might be a troll. As a

matter
of fact, my agreement yesterday that you might be one was the first time I

have
used the term at all.

The important thing about the Oxford dictionary (the really big two-volume

one
with the itty-bitty type) is can you read it without reading glasses or

the
magnifier, as I once could?. ;-)

--
dillon

When I was a kid, I thought the angel's name was Hark
and the horse's name was Bob.