Old January 17th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Berniez

Default FYI: Pride of Aloha to take over Pride Of America

I buddy of mine is booked on that now sunk ship. He is scheduled to sail
in July. NCL is now going to rebook him and his wife on the refitted (as
in old refurb) ship Pride of Aloha. I am wondering if NCL will
compensate the cruisers for placing them on a refurb ship instead of
what they expected to be a brand new ship. Sort of like giving a
customer a reconditioned used car instead of their brand new car that
got smashed in transit and expecting the same money for it. At least he
will have a ship to be on. It seems to me, NCL should offer these people
some kind of on ship credit or return some of their money as
compensation for not getting what they payed for.
Bernie

Cruising Chrissy wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 00:30:58 GMT, "Myron Hanch"
wrote:

just was looking on NCL's site... they are saying that the Pride of Aloha
will
take over Pride of America's routes until repairs complete. Sorry if this
has
been already posted but I have not noticed anything yet ...

Sucks, Different ship.

The Not So Fine Art Of Google - Go To Top Of Thread
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6