Old January 17th, 2004, 03:42 PM
WofpackFan

Default FYI: Pride of Aloha to take over Pride Of America

Berniez wrote:

in old refurb) ship Pride of Aloha. I am wondering if NCL will
compensate the cruisers for placing them on a refurb ship instead of
what they expected to be a brand new ship. Sort of like giving a
customer a reconditioned used car instead of their brand new car that

I think I've read it all now. Sheesh, it's not like the Norwegian Sky
is/was a garbage scowl. To ask for compensation because you will be
sailing on an older "refurbished" ship is absolutely ridiculous.