Old January 17th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Rick King

Default FYI: Pride of Aloha to take over Pride Of America

Norwegian Sky is hardly an old tub. She was brand new in the fall of 1999
and
quite stylish. After her refurbishment she should be even more stunning.

While I quite agree the Sky is not a "old tub"....I know some pax will be
disappointed in not sailing the Pride. I am one of them...my brother was
going to get married on the ship in August. We will probably stick with the
Sky, but there is some disappointment in the fact it won't be the Pride. I
also don't expect NCL to comp me for anything...this is quite beyond their
control.

Later

Rick