Old January 17th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Peri

Default FYI: Pride of Aloha to take over Pride Of America

This excerpt from the statement on NCL's website seems to indicate that they'll
do everything possible to make amends for the situation:

"The previously published itinerary of Pride of Aloha will be cancelled and
booked passengers will receive an attractive offer to move to the Pride of
Aloha's new schedule. When the new delivery date of Pride of America is known,
NCL will announce the combined deployment of the two NCL America ships.

Norwegian Sky passengers booked in Alaska will be similarly accommodated with
full details available next week."

The full statement is at http://ncl.com/news/prideofamerica_011603.htm

~ Peri

Rick King wrote:
While I quite agree the Sky is not a "old tub"....I know some pax will be
disappointed in not sailing the Pride. I am one of them...my brother was
going to get married on the ship in August. We will probably stick with the
Sky, but there is some disappointment in the fact it won't be the Pride. I
also don't expect NCL to comp me for anything...this is quite beyond their
control.

Later

Rick