Old October 8th, 2004, 12:04 AM
Ken

(Smith) wrote in news:82a43f7f.0410071338.1b128468
@posting.google.com:
My wife and I want to go on a trip to Kauai sometime in the next 8
months or so. When is a good time to go to get the best deals on
airfare and hotels? Any advice appreciated! Would using Priceline be
the best way?

Winter is the busy season, especially around Christmas and New Years. Summer
can also be busy, especially right after school lets out. Spring and fall
are probably cheapest. The weather in Hawaii is great year round.

Sometimes the charter outfits like Pleasant Holidays and SunTrips have real
good package deals, but they are far less flexible than scheduled airlines.