Old May 15th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Eileen Garland

Default Popular Websites to book with

Okay, I'll try. I believe your question was: "As a first time potential
cruiser scouring the internet for offers and deal it is hard to know
which ones are good and legit. Any advice?"

There are good deals, better deals, and ones that aren't good at all. I
have not used the site you mentioned. I have had good deals (and
dealings) with Cruises-N-More, CruiseQuick, Vacations to Go, Cruise Club
and several others.

As a first time cruiser, you could probably really benefit from working
with a good TA as opposed to just finding a deal on the net - and the
two are not mutually exclusive.

I work with an excellent TA whose name I'd be happy to share, and so
would lots of other cruisers who frequent this newsgroup. In addition,
there are quite a few TAs who are regular contributors to
rec.travel.cruises, and many of them are very good too.

I hope this helps.

Eileen

Fiona wrote:

These posts are not answering my question!!! Help please!