Old January 22nd, 2012, 04:46 AM posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,talk.politics.guns,rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.piloting
Shall not be infringed

Default Am you legally justified in killing a passenger who refuses toturn off their cell phone?

On Jan 21, 1:40*pm, RD Sandman
wrote:
Shall not be infringed wrote :

On Jan 20, 12:34*pm, RD Sandman
wrote:
Shall not be infringed wrote
innews:6702

:

On Jan 18, 1:41*am, "Charles Dickey" wrote:
I did some traveling lately and noted that some passengers who
were told to turn off their phones, did so, and as soon as the
stewardess passed on, they turned them right back on. *This is a
safety precaution for all, and the deliberate refusal for the
passengers to comply could have a fatal result for me.
If I kill the asshole because I fear for my life, will this be
considered an act of self defense?

Discuss.

Ummm. Probably not justified.

Damn, someone who figured it out without a lot of hoopla. *

But... what if they're actually calling the phone connected to a bad
thing in their check bag?

That happens so often that it is probably on the very edge of everyone's
mind as they start that take off roll down the runway. *

--
It's impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

William G McAdoo

Sleep well, tonight.....

RD (The Sandman)

I'm just looking fore reason's for Charles to legally shoot the
passenger on the phone.