Old July 29th, 2004, 01:12 AM
Steven Goodman

Default Cancun, Mexico

Max Fox wrote:
Hi everyone,

I would like to travel to cancun with my friends but i never been
there and i think that the best person to talk with is the person that
already went to the place, not the traveling agency.

I would like that you tell me about hotels(all-inclusive) that i
should not go for some reasons and other that i must go.

What we are seeking is 4 stars hotel or so, looking to a place with
moslty young people (21+ y.o) to make the party and meet
girls...(singles)
I would like to know when is the good moment to go there because i
don't want to be alone on the beach and nightclubs

Thanks for all of your advices!

Max Fox

The Cancun resort with the most single people will be Club Med. It is
the only all-inclusive in Cancun that will get lots of singles. That
said, there are TONS of places to go in Cancun and lots of singles; you
don't need to just look for them in your resort.

Cancun has lots and lots of nightclubs. There is no real off season,
when things are quiet. The busiest time is late winter early spring,
and of course Spring Break (when it is busy busy busy).

Steven Goodman