Old July 30th, 2004, 01:24 AM
Max Fox

Default Cancun, Mexico

In fact i'm suposed to go just before Christmas because there's a big
difference in the prices. I think i'll go on 14 or 18 of december for
one week. A lot of traveling agence told me about Oasis Cancun hotel
all-inclusive, anybody heard of this one? I just want to make the
party with my friends and meet other people and mostly single women
that want to make the party.... i don't know if i understand well but
someone told that there's 4 guys for one girl in some nightclub? Lot
of competition! P

Waiting for your comments! Thanks in advance!

Max