Old July 29th, 2004, 01:11 AM
Carl Bergerson

Default Cancun, Mexico

Max,

I went to Cancun last November and stayed at the Blue Bay Getaway, an
ADULTS-ONLY all-inclusive resort on the peninsula.

Ratings: Grounds and Common areas ****+
Activities ***
Food ***
Drinks ***
Rooms ** and maybe +

The activities ranged from poolside skits and audience participient games to
horseshoes and volleyball. Each night they run an excursion to a local club.
Your cost for this is around 25USD and you get transportation to the club
d'noir, admission, and drinks. You have to get back on your own.

I would guess that the single guys to girls ratio was 4 to 1 or higher but
that's probably likely to vary a lot.

All in all, I may go back.

Other choices that I have rejected:

Club Med: Not All-Inclusive
Palace Resorts: Too expensive

"Max Fox" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I would like to travel to cancun with my friends but i never been
there and i think that the best person to talk with is the person that
already went to the place, not the traveling agency.

I would like that you tell me about hotels(all-inclusive) that i
should not go for some reasons and other that i must go.

What we are seeking is 4 stars hotel or so, looking to a place with
moslty young people (21+ y.o) to make the party and meet
girls...(singles)
I would like to know when is the good moment to go there because i
don't want to be alone on the beach and nightclubs

Thanks for all of your advices!

Max Fox