Old June 19th, 2017, 01:47 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
S Viemeister[_2_]

Default Edinburgh hotels -day rate?

On 6/18/2017 7:58 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
What is needed, is a _very_ early check-in - her flight arrives at
breakfast time, and she needs a place to dump her bags and rest for a
bit, before catching a train in the afternoon. The hotels I've used in
Edinburgh don't offer such an early check-in.

This is a similar requirement as for an adulterer's hotel.

Umm...
Not quite what I was looking for.

I recall a news story a few years ago that rated the Best
Western in Lauriston Place as one of the best hotels in
Britain to have an affair in.

Does that mean that they offer day rates?