Old October 10th, 2014, 08:02 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcia Taams View Post
Panama is a very beautiful country. Lot of history there. The people are very friendly and you have many interesting landscapes and monuments that you can see. I wish you a great vacation. I wasn't there but I'm sure your going to have a great time!

On Sunday, November 3, 2002 4:16:01 PM UTC+2, Leigh Wilson wrote:
Looking to travel/stay in Panama over year's end... looking for hotel
suggestions (especially with a good beach) and travel destinations. thanks
leigh wilson
I have been visited Panama about 2 years ago. I have been there for a business meeting with my brother. This country is filled with countless beautiful and attractions. I liked all its spots that I have been visited but one sight that I always remember is "Pearl Islands". It is an ideal place to explore the natural beauty. These islands filled with lush forests surrounded by white sandy beaches.