Old October 23rd, 2014, 11:40 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORRELL View Post
I have been visited Panama about 2 years ago. I have been there for a business meeting with my brother. This country is filled with countless beautiful and attractions. I liked all its spots that I have been visited but one sight that I always remember is "Pearl Islands". It is an ideal place to explore the natural beauty. These islands filled with lush forests surrounded by white sandy beaches.
really ORRELL! this region offers the supreme sights of nature. I love to visit beach points. Let me know about sandy beaches of this region and best time to visit these spots too.I will go there after my west coast tours.