Old November 7th, 2014, 07:03 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
really ORRELL! this region offers the supreme sights of nature. I love to visit beach points. Let me know about sandy beaches of this region and best time to visit these spots too.I will go there after my west coast tours.
Well alkbra, if you talk about beach areas then summer is an ideal time to visit. I always love to visit such kind of places in summer vacations. Here I am sharing a list of some beaches of this this city. I hope it will be helpful for you.
1-Comarca Kuna Yala
2-Red Frog Beach
3-Boca Chica
4-Bocas del Toro