Old November 12th, 2014, 07:53 PM posted to rec.travel.air
John Levine

Default Need help about the cheap flight from NYC to Boston?

I always prefer to go by bus during my USA tours. I think it is much
convenient to go with a bus but this time I want to go by air travel so
, I need you help guys. I hope all of you will suggest me the right
option. I am looking for a cheap flight from NYC to Boston. Any
suggestion?

Jetblue has some $54 tickets from Newark (EWR) to Boston, if you buy
well ahead and can go Tues, Weds, or Sat.

New York to Boston is one of the few routes on which the train is
competitive with flying. It's much more comfortable than either a bus
or a plane. Check Amtrak's web site at www.amtrak.com for schedules
and fares. Again, buy well in advance to get the best price.