Old November 27th, 2014, 02:40 AM posted to rec.travel.air
John Levine

Default Need help about the cheap flight from NYC to Boston?

mentioned in your post. I am grateful to you for this informative and
useful sharing.As you mention that the ticket is only in $54 I must say
it is very reasonable price and affordable. I will ask you again if any
problem will be there?

That price is from Newark to Boston. If you are in NYC, the usual ways
to get to Newark are the NJ Transit train from Penn Station to EWR ($12.50)
or the Olympia bus from the Port Authority bus terminal ($15).

At BOS, the easiest way to get into the city are the MBTA silver line bus
connecting to the subway at South Station, or the Massport 22 or 33 bus
from the terminals to the Airport subway station. $2.50 either way.

If you buy your train ticket well ahead, the price is only $52, you leave
from Penn Station in Manhattan and arrive at Back Bay or South Station in
Boston. The train is a lot more comfortable than any plane.