Old December 31st, 2003, 02:50 PM
Peter Berlin

Default ***GGC2004 25 Days To Go!****

A busy day and parties with great friends tonight!

Judy and I would like to take this time to wish all of our
friends a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Today we are preparing documents for shipment.
You will start your New Year off with the arrival of your
documents the week of the 6th.

We look forward to seeing everyone on Jan. 25th. Judy,
especially is looking forward to speaking to you. She will
be conducting a Special Entertainment Session and requests
that you bring your New Years Resolutions. She asks that one
of your Resolutions be related to your internet activities.
Bring a copy of your Resolutions aboard with you. We will
collect them before program. This will be an enjoyable
discussion group!

--
Peter Berlin
Peter Berlin's Travel Center http://peterberlin.com