Old August 11th, 2004, 10:20 AM
Aethus

Thanks for contacting me.
No direct connection from Malta unportuna telly.
Flights are from Milan, Forlė and other airports in Italy to Lampedusa.
You can even take a ship or an hovecraft from Sicily (agrigento) to Linosa.
If you need much more information contact me again.
Best regards
Aethus

ha scritto nel messaggio
On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 10:45:51 +0200, "Aethus"
wrote:

140euro... 7 Days in Linosa Island (Italy)

www.linosa.biz

If you sail on to across the Mediterranean sea, between Sicily from

Africa,
you can easily find an island which was called Aethusa from the Greeks

and
Algusa from the Romans. Of course we are talking about the island of

Linosa.
A wonderful volcano island in the middle of the Mediterranean sea with a
great deal of colours: from the green of the Mediterranean bushes, to the
deep blue of the sea, to the heavenly clean sky.

www.linosa.biz

What's the best way of getting there starting from A'dam or UK?
There are direct flights to Malta from both. Is there connecting
transport between Malta and Linosa?