Old February 3rd, 2009, 06:24 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge13[_2_]

Default Consolidator Tickets needed CLE - BCN RT

You think you're in a travel agency ??
You'll see the good service you'll get from michaelnewport and co, then
you'll run to a real one !
Maybe next time you'll try in a better targeted group or even a real travel
website, here we just copy/paste old news articles and discuss US politics.

"Scott" a écrit dans le message de
I live in Cleveland, OH(CLE) and I need two adult tickets to
Barcelona (BCN).

The dates are firm: 19 AUG - 26 AUG

My target price is $600 for each ticket.

I can travel from these other airports if the price is low enough
instead of Cleveland (in order of preference).

Akron-Canton (CAK)
Toledo, OH (TOL)
Erie, PA (ERI)
Pittsburgh (PIT)