Old February 4th, 2009, 07:12 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge13[_2_]

Default Great Nepalese, Euston, London

If everyone answers no I haven't been, this will be an exciting thread !

"David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)" a écrit dans le
message de ...
wrote:

Anyone been to the Great Nepalese restaurant by Euston recently? Any
good?

Sorry Barnaby, I haven't. I admit I was disappointed- I thought you were
going to recommend one from the subject heading!

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)