Old February 21st, 2009, 05:20 PM posted to rec.sport.rugby.union,rec.travel.europe
AZ Nomad[_3_]

Default The mystery of Ireland's worst driver

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 09:28:17 +1100, Alan S wrote:

I found Greece quite OK, once I got used to the single lane
tollways using the wide shoulders as "move over when the guy
behind wants to scream past" lanes.

It was a bit disconcerting at times when meeting oncoming
traffic two abreast in a single lane at over 1300km/hr.

I hate it when there's oncoming traffic coming at me at over
mach 1.09. Bad enough having to get out of the way, but then there
that damn sonic boom!