Old February 22nd, 2009, 12:49 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.railway,uk.politics.misc
Chris Game

Default Ryanair to abolish check-in desks

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 01:23:34 -0800 (PST), Mel Rowing wrote:

I think I have had my last flight with Ryanair. It's no longer the
deal it used to be. My latest jaunt was by Swiss International
from London City. I can recommend London City over the others for
a start. My flight took me straight into a main airport and not
one 100 miles away.We thus saved on transport costs at the other
end, We had an allocated seat and refreshments were served en
route. It cost us just over £30 extra.

If that was Easyjet to Geneva it would double the cost of the
flight!

--
Chris Game

The generation of random numbers is too important to be left
to chance. -Robert R. Coveyou Oak Ridge National Laboratory