Old February 25th, 2009, 09:56 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
tim.....

Default Driving north of the Mediterranean

"jskal" wrote in message

Hello!

we are thinking with friends to make a trip during the summer by car in
the Mediterranean countries. We would start from Athens, most probably
pass by boat to Italy, go to Toscane, Southern France (surely Marseille)
and then either Northern Spain (Basque Country, Galicia) or down Eastern
Spain (Barcelona, Valencia, Andalucia?). And of course back!
I am looking for all useful information I can get! Interesting places
along this itinerary, interesting dates in August (festivals etc.),
other itinerary suggestions, economic accomodating solutions, budget
estimation for 10-15 days, in fact about all!!!

I spent 15 days driving around Greece.

I think you should do the same

tim